A Firefox security audit tool
HackBar is not intended to teach you how to hack sites, but rather how to create security audits on code.
HackBar is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Reads complicated URLs
- MD5/SHA1/SHA256 hashing
- MySQL/MS SQL Server/Oracle shortcuts
- Strong focus on textarea
- On the fly uu/url decoding
- All functions work on the currently selected text
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed max-height bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1037303
- Hackbar now shows up on FF v33 and up!