GrandReporter is an easy to use OS X tool that will allow you to create your own search queries, and will scan for new web information periodically.
As soon as a new page on one of the subjects that you want to survey is detected on the Internet, you will be warned, and you can view and classify it, and save interesting pages in bookmarks.
GrandReporter makes your life easier to search over the internet. You can create your own queries in Grand Reporter for each of the subjects you are interested in and want to be surveyed. You will be informed as soon as a new page related to one of your queries is detected on the Internet. New pages are added in the request results.
GrandReporter displays and saves the pages found for each query. New pages as added as not yet read items. You can view each page in the internal browser, give a quote to interesting pages, delete or classify pages. You can also exclude certain web sites of your results.
Here are some key features of "GrandReporter":
· Create unlimited number of requests.
· Create search requests for all web sites, or limited to certain web sites only.
· Search and survey is done in background (no need to have GrandReporter launched permanently).
· Warn of new pages found, even if GrandReporter is not launched.
· Web pages preview in integrated browser.
· Manage, classify, remove found pages.
· Bookmarks to store your prefered web pages.
· Smart lists.
· A maximum of 3 requests can be created.
· A maximum of 3 lists of bookmarks.
· 19 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor changes and improvements.