Google Sitemaps is the tool you need to tell search engines about your web site. They provide unique information for each one of your web pages directing search engines on where to go, how often to go there, and when to come back to find fresh, new content.
With RAGE Google Sitemap Automator you can automate the process of creating Google Sitemaps by utilizing powerful filters and preset conditions so you don't have to go through thousands of pages yourself.
Just enter your web site address and RAGE Google Sitemap Automator will take care of the rest, generating Google, Yahoo, and MSN compliant Sitemaps allowing you to take control of how search engines treat your webpages.
Help search engines with their job so they can attract more visitors to your website!
NOTE: To buy Google Sitemap Automator via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Google Sitemap Automator":
· Helps you quickly get your web site into a search engine's index
· Sitemaps are compatible with Yahoo and Microsoft in addition to Google.
· Crawls your entire website automatically collecting all links.
· Powerful filters auto set extended web page details helping search engines crawl your website.
· Helps search engines properly crawl your dynamic pages including blogs and content management systems.
· More up to date search results for your potential visitors and customers.
· Publishes your Sitemap in the correct location on your server.
· Notifies Google when you make a change to your Sitemap.
· Automatically strip certain variables, such as PHP session ids, so duplicate pages do not get added.
· 6 MB of Disk Space
· The demo will allow you to scan up to 25 links.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NOTE] This update requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
· [NEW] Support for new Retina Macs
· [NEW] Improved scanning features
· [NEW] Improved support for Mountain Lion
· [NEW] Fullscreen support
· [FIX] Fixed parsing certain websites when checking for pages
· [FIX] Stability improvements