Gmvault 1.7 Beta
Backup and restore your GMail account
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Gmvault utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Gmvault is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Backup all your emails on disk.
- Update your backup in minutes.
- Restore emails in any Gmail acc.
- Handle all Gmail IMAP hiccups.
- Encrypt saved emails.
- For geek and non-geek users.
- Available on many platforms.
- Filesystem as a database.
- Highly customizable.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features:
- GTalk chat logs are now backed up when the Chats label can be accessed via IMAP.
- GTalk chats can be restored in any accounts in the label gmvault-chats as the official Gmail Chats label in read-only.
- Add the check command for cleaning your Gmvault db. With check, Gmvault-db will reflect your Gmail account and emails that have been trashed on Gmail will be deleted from the Gmvault-db.