Ghostery is a Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, SeaMonkey and Opera add-on that was designed to protect your privacy.
With Ghostery, you will be able to see who's tracking your web browsing and block them with Ghostery.
In other words, Ghostery can see the "invisible" web, detecting trackers, pixels, web bugs, and beacons placed on web pages by Facebook, Google Analytics, and over 1,000 other ad networks, behavioral data providers, web publishers - all companies interested in your activity.
The Ghostery add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 6.0 and later or
· Opera or
· Google Chrome or
· Safari or
· SeaMonkey 2.0a and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switched GhostRank to HTTPS for better privacy/security.
· Added workaround for Ghostery's findings getting reset on some websites.
· Corrected query string removal for tracker detection within content policy. This addresses common video players like Bloomberg's.
· Added frame results reset. This caused a memory leak over extended periods of time.
· GhostRank changes to make it less chatty.