Geocaching.com GPX Downloader is a Firefox add-on which saves information such as hints and logs, coordinates or description into a GPX file that can be later uploaded into your GPS unit.
Also, the multicache stages are saved as a route.
The Geocaching.com GPX Downloader add-on is cross-platform and it works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Here are some key features of "Geocaching.com GPX Downloader":
· You can change the coordinates of a Mystery Cache if you know them.
· Multi-Cache stages are saved as a route, waypoint comments are placed at the end of the description. This way if you download more Multi-Caches that lie in the same area, only the waypoints for the cache you are looking for will be displayed.
· If any of the attached images appears to be a spoiler, you are offered to download it along. The set of keywords used to distinguish a spoiler image is configurable.
· If the listing is too long and there is a chance the GPS unit might not be able to display it in full, you will be warned.
· If you use a script that modifies the look of geocaching.com, be sure to check the appropriate checkbox in the extension settings.
· Firefox 1.5 and later
· There is no good way to edit stuff before saving. You'll have to edit the resulting file.
· Encrypted log entries will not be decrypted. Make sure to follow the decrypt link before saving.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatibility mode for SmartGPX
· Option to download spoiler images in SmartSync format