Gazzera is a peer-to-peer file sharing application where you only connect to people you trust.
Gazzera is targeted at groups of real life friends that wants to share files securely.
Unlike public networks such as edonkey and gnutella, strangers cannot spy you any more.
Gazzera runs on any platform supporting Java 1.6. It has a nice Swing interface and uses SSL to encrypt your data.
Here are some key features of "Gazzera":
· Secure, encrypted protocol based on OpenSSL.
Fiend to Friend (F2F):
· Let only your friend share your files.
Trust based system:
· Assign a trust level to your friend, and let their friend connect too.
· Gazzera will take advantage to UPNP to deal with firewalls. No more manual opening.
Multisource and partial download:
· Download the same file from more than one friend, and from people who are downloading it too.
· Resources are not wasted. This program uses very little CPU and RAM. Try and compare it with other programs!
· It works on any system supporting Java 1.6
· The source is GPL and included in every package
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Completely rewritten Gazzera.