Gallery Grabber QED 1.3.3
Download web based picture galleries
Gallery Grabber starts downloading as soon as you drop a gallery page link onto the drop area. It can handle Web page links dragged from a browser's address bar, another webpage or text document, Internet location (webloc) files, and IE favorite (url) files.
When more control is needed, Gallery Grabber's automatic behaviour can be overridden, forcing a gallery to be downloaded using a specific method:
· Gallery Page - a single Webpage with large gallery images embedded within the page
· Thumbnail Picture Gallery - a single Webpage with small to medium thumbnail images which lead to larger gallery images
· Thumbnail Page Gallery - a Webpage with small to medium thumbnail images which lead to other Webpages with embedded gallery images.
NOTE: To buy Gallery Grabber QED via the App Store an Apple account is required.
- User friendly, Aqua style interface
- Built to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Easy to use drag and drop design
- Includes built-in Help Book
- Saves gallery image files to a folder on the Desktop
- Names the folder after the gallery page title
- If two downloaded galleries have the same name, a unique number is added to the second folder's name
- Downloading Process:
- Built in decision making process makes downloading gallery images simple
- Automatically determines how the gallery is laid out
- Automatic behaviour can be overridden for more experienced users
- Only downloads gallery images: ignores gifs, thumbnails, banners, adverts and other page design graphics
- Drag and Drop:
- The Gallery Grabber QED drop area accepts webpage addresses from:
- Web Browser's address bar
- Web addresses/URLs selected and dragged from a text selection
- Links dragged from a webpage and elsewhere
- Clipping files such as ".webloc" and ".url" files.
Gallery Grabber QED
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixes a bug that prevented Gallery Grabber from working with the devientArt website