Gallery Grabber is a simple to use Mac OS X app for quickly downloading a gallery of images from the Web.
Gallery Grabber starts downloading as soon as you drop a gallery page link onto the drop area. It can handle Web page links dragged from a browser's address bar, another webpage or text document, Internet location (webloc) files, and IE favorite (url) files.
When more control is needed, Gallery Grabber's automatic behaviour can be overridden, forcing a gallery to be downloaded using a specific method:
· Gallery Page - a single Webpage with large gallery images embedded within the page
· Thumbnail Picture Gallery - a single Webpage with small to medium thumbnail images which lead to larger gallery images
· Thumbnail Page Gallery - a Webpage with small to medium thumbnail images which lead to other Webpages with embedded gallery images.
NOTE: To buy Gallery Grabber QED via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Gallery Grabber QED":
· User friendly, Aqua style interface
· Built to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
· Easy to use drag and drop design
· Includes built-in Help Book
· Saves gallery image files to a folder on the Desktop
· Names the folder after the gallery page title
· If two downloaded galleries have the same name, a unique number is added to the second folder's name
· Built in decision making process makes downloading gallery images simple
· Automatically determines how the gallery is laid out
· Automatic behaviour can be overridden for more experienced users
· Only downloads gallery images: ignores gifs, thumbnails, banners, adverts and other page design graphics
Drag and Drop:
The Gallery Grabber QED drop area accepts webpage addresses from:
· Web Browser's address bar
· Web addresses/URLs selected and dragged from a text selection
· Links dragged from a webpage and elsewhere
· Clipping files such as ".webloc" and ".url" files.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a bug that prevented Gallery Grabber from working with the devientArt website