FreeRapid is an intuitive OS X application that enables you to download files from Rapidshare, Youtube, Facebook, Picasa and other file-sharing services.
In order to use FreeRapid, you have to copy and paste the web address from your browser to the app.
Once you add a URL to the download list, the FreeRapid app will handle the downloading process without further assistance.
Here are some key features of "FreeRapid":
· Intuitive interface
· Multidownloading support
· Proxy support
· Support for streamed videos
· Download monitor
· Atuomatic shutdown option
· Captcha recognition
· Multilanguage support
· 64-bit processor
· Start-up nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added : Option to open downloading file (User preferences dialog -> Misc->Advanced)
· Added : UI - Select all/select none support in Update plugins dialog
· Added : UI - Main table - new 'Date' column, older downloads have this column empty
· Added : UI - Download history dialog - new 'Connection' and 'Avg. speed' columns, older downloads have these columns empty
· Changed : Updated internal ObjectDB database, can resolve some exceptions
· Changed : Updated translations
· Fixed : Several minor issues in connection library (HttpClient)
· Fixed : frd.png should have transparent background