Firefox add-on that lets you load URL files into the toolbar and navigate from one to another easily
The Flem addon is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Import coma-separated CSV or TXT text files. CSV could be obtained from Excel.
- Import URL in any text file, without the coma-separated form. Actually Flem retrieves URLs from any file format (like HTML).
- Import URLs from clipboard.
- Navigate through your URLs with the 'Next' and 'Back' button or with the combo box. The visited URLs are shown in greeen color.
- Add and remove URLs from playlist. Add button adds the current URL in the playlist. Save and share your playlist. Useful for web sourcing.
- Open URLs in a new tab with Control/Command key.
- See the other datas the file contains, so you can see directly your notes about the URL.
- Export all or only non-visited URLs.
- Auto navigation through the URLs list. As a slideshow you can set an interval between each URL loading.
- Crawl mode, Flem load completely each page and go next. Set a timing limit, when the webpage don't answer.
- Languages supported : English, French
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Update version for Firefox 5.0