linkcheck is a Firefox add-on that checks availability of one-click-hoster links and marks them within webpages by checkmarks.
linkcheck will look for links or plain text mentions of one-click hoster files and marks their occurances with checkmarks if they are currently available or with a minus sign if they are unavailable.
linkcheck queries the corresponding hoster automatically for all links found on visited websites and uses the results to indicate availability.
Please note that this add-on collects the number of links that it parsed and the availability percentage and reports to an analytics software.
Currently works with the following one-click hosters:
· depositfiles (including folders)
· netload (including folders, netfolder.in)
· wupload (including folders)
linkcheck is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 19.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for private browsing in Firefox 20
· Added cloudzer.net
· Fixed filemates.com, lafiles.com and depositfiles.com
· Removed fileuplo.de, hipfile.com, filedownloads.com, wizzupload.com and ddlstorage.com