TellyFit is a simple Firefox add-on that will fit an entire video area to the browser window by clicking on the toolbar button.
With TellyFit, you won't have to manually resize the window so as to completely fit the video frame.
TellyFit is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 7.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· drag to resize the telly window and the video will resize itself to fit (now you don't even have to zoom in and out)
· button panel can follow the telly window (not available or necessary on mac)
· can now handle pages with multiple videos. 'previous/next video' buttons appear when multiple videos are found, or the keyboard shortcuts (crtl+alt+left/right arrows) can be used
· can dig a bit deeper to find extra videos on some pages although this does have a side-effect making it more likely to find things that aren't video (technically it includes iframes in the list of valid objects and accepts more unusual aspect ratios)
· removed useless code remnant related to 'maximized window' kludge