Presentation Mode is a Firefox add-on designed to protect your privacy during presentations to a crowd of people.
When you use Firefox to present something, you often use Firefox. Thus, some of your personal browsing data will reach the eyes of your audience.
Presentation Mode will help you prevent that.
Presentation Mode is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Presentation Mode":
· Disables the auto-complete in the address bar
· Disables New Tab Page (makes it blank)
· Hides the bookmarks toolbar
· Clears the last searched text in the search bar
· Disables search suggestions
· Clears the downloaded history
· Firefox 17.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Keyboard shortcut for toggling Presentation Mode: Control-Alt-P to enter and exit
· Support for clearing the downloaded file list when entering Presentation Mode. This behavior is set through the preferences. Default: do not clear the downloads list.
· Control the behavior of tabs when exiting Presentation Mode: you can either choose keep the tabs you opened during the presentation or you can choose to close them. This behavior is set through the preferences. Default: close all tabs you opened during the presentation when you exit Presentation Mode.
· The active tab before entering Presentation Mode is now restored.
· In cases where the bookmarks toolbar was already hidden, Presentation Mode would reveal it on exit. This has now been fixed and the bookmarks toolbar is collapsed only if it is visible.
· There were some issues with the handling of tabs that were opened during the presentation. You can now choose the behavior of the tabs using the preferences.