Self-Destructing Cookies is a Firefox add-on that automatically deletes cookies that your browser does no longer use, preventing websites from tracking you and logging out of sites you were logged in.
In addition, you can add certain sites whose cookies you would like to keep in the cookie editor of Firefox.
Self-Destructing Cookies is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- cookies set from file:// URLs will now be ignored
- respects Firefox's new first-party-only cookie permission level
- fixes a bug that would prohibit the LocalStorage DB from closing gracefully
- restores LocalStorage functionality with recent Nightly builds
- works around a bug in the new notification framework of Firefox 22 that would result in popups not being displayed sometimes
- fixes a bug that would sometimes delay Firefox 22's shutdown