Linkificator is a handy Firefox add-on that parses text parts of HTML pages to match hypertext patterns not correctly encoded (i.e. not part of an anchor) and adds an anchor to enable a standard mouse click to access the target as specified by the hypertext.
Linkificator is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Note: Because this add-on does same transformations as Linkification add-on, it is required to deactivate or uninstall this add-on to ensure a correct behavior.
· Firefox 13.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Page context menu integration: it is possible to update links through page context menu (customizable)
· Middle click on Widget is now configurable. No action is binded by default
Enhancements and bug fixes:
· Change behavior of disabled state : linkificator actions are now reverted when Linkificator is disabled
· Fix erroneous handling of status tooltip
· Per window private browsing mode (Firefox 20+) is not supported due to an Add-on SDK bug (see 816257).
· The support will be added as soon as SDK bug is fixed (planned for SDK 1.15 version)