LanguageToolFx is a Firefox add-on that provides a powerful spelling and grammar checker on any text field on the web.
WIth LanguageToolFx, you will be able to detect many errors that can't be detected by other checkers and can also correct various grammar problems.
LanguageToolFx supports more than 25 languages, including English, French, German, and more.
LanguageToolFx is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 18.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· possibility to check selection or text field using a context menu item
· updated detection of speller rules (esp. German)
· tell the server that the requests come from this extension by prepending useragent=languagetoolfx to the URL
· prevent some error messages from being printed to the error console
· support for Simple German has been added to LanguageTool
· new translations for Esperanto, Galician, Portuguese (Brazil), and Romanian
· updated translations for Belarusian, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, and Ukrainian