Graphical Timeline is a Firefox add-on for web developers that allows them to visually analyze various events such as Network Calls, Garbage/Cycle Collection, DOM Events, etc.
To access Graphical Timeline, go to the Web Developer Menu and click on Timeline.
Graphical Timeline is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
- Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
- Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
- Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
- Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
- Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
- Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.