Graphical Timeline is a Firefox add-on for web developers that allows them to visually analyze various events such as Network Calls, Garbage/Cycle Collection, DOM Events, etc.
To access Graphical Timeline, go to the Web Developer Menu and click on Timeline.
Graphical Timeline is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 15.0a1 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
· Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
· Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
· Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
· Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
· Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
· Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.