For your existing Picasa Web Albums, semi-automatically fill in the captions with the file names of your photos. Despite being semi-automatic, it is at least 10-fold faster than one doing it manually.
· In Picasa Web Albums, choose your album->actions->captions.
· In Edit Captions screen, enter '1' in each caption box you would like this addon to fill in a filename for you. A fast way of doing this is to fill in a '1' then press 'tab' key, which will bring you to the next caption box, and so on...
· Right click and choose 'Filename2caption Now' to automatically fill the filenames into the caption boxes marked with '1'.
· Finally you need to click inside the caption boxes that have new names one by one to finalize the renaming. For the last caption box, after you click inside the box, you need to click outside the box once too. Again the fast way would be simply click inside the first box, then use 'tab' key to tab through all boxes.
Filename2Caption is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 19.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Repacked with addon SDK 1.14 to work for FF22. No code change.