Easy Copy is a Firefox add-on that will allow the user to copy page details (such as its title, URL, HTML source, etc.) with one click so you can paste it anywhere else, eg. emails, documents, blogs and forums.
Easy Copy is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Easy Copy":
· Copy a site's details such as its title or URL to the clipboard with one click, ready to paste in any other application.
· Contains pre-built templates for common purposes, including copying the title as a link, Wiki-format links, BBCode links and more.
· Copy a page's URL with one key (Ctrl+Shift+U).
· Copy HTML source of the whole document or just the selection.
· Choose to put templates you frequently use in the main context menu so they're one click away.
· Assign keyboard shortcuts to frequently used templates so they're one key away (Note: Keyconfig is required if you want to manage shortcuts).
· Create new templates with lots of variables to choose from.
· Reorder templates so you choose where they appear in menus.
· Disable or permanently delete templates you're not interested in to remove clutter.
· Format page titles to strip unnecessary text, eg. strip "- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" from the end of Wikipedia articles.
· Firefox 3.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue where templates created in some languages (eg. Japanese and Chinese) weren't working. You should now be able to create your own templates in any language.