CoKnown Research Toolbar provides you with a set of tools that will simplify your team work.
After installing the CoKnown Research Toolbar, you will be able to work with an unlimited number of people on the same project.
CoKnown Research Toolbar enables you to save clipped webpages and save smart bookmarks and screenshots to organized cloud based projects.
You can also share your projects. Get help on your project. Collaborate with friends, groups and coworkers.
Everything is available if you only have a valid Internet connection.
The CoKnown Research Toolbar add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "CoKnown Toolbar":
· Webpage Clippings
· Save the best bits of any webpage
· Smart Bookmarks (SmartMarks for short)
· Save thumbnails, notes, quotes dates & more.
· Integrated Project History
· Backtrack fast! Your history is integrated throughout your Project
· Go Social
· Share on Facebook, Twitter & 300+ sites
· email Projects
· The easiest way to Share your Knowledge from your phone
· Embedded Projects -- Coming Soon
· CoKnown Projects in your blog or site
· Embed them just like you do YouTube videos
COLLABORATE & GET HELP:
· Multiple people can work on your Project
· Research with Groups
· Work & Share Knowledge with your group or business in real time
· Full Permissions
· Control what others (AKA CoSearchers) can do on your Project
· Send out a Call for Help!
· Help button lets you ask your network or Everyone for help
· Webpage Clippings, Smart Bookmarks & Notes are organized in Projects
· You have Unlimited Projects
· Automatically Organized
· Historical Tab shows SmartMarks and Notes in chronological order
· Drag & Drop to reorder
· Add more Custom Tabs
· One page may not be enough to keep your Project organized
· Archive Projects when you're done
· Resurrect a Project anytime
· There when you Need it
· Projects are stored indefinitely
· 99.999999999% data durability
· Get Your Free CoKnown account https://coknown.com/registration
· Access Projects, Webpage Clippings and Smart Bookmarks from any Internet device.
· Firefox 4.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Graphics reflecting new CoKnown logo.
· Fixed bug where double clicking the clip icon could hang toolbar.
· Fixed bug where saving clipping would periodically fail if it happened while Firefox was performing a global memory clean up.
· Added reminder text in Save dialog: Reminding people to refresh their CoKnown Project page to see new clippings.
· Other minor bug fixes.
· Increased compatibility to Firefox 22.