BugzillaJS does mostly everything Bugzilla Tweaks does, but it also provides you some new features.
For instance, BugzillaJSoffers you inline image previews, image lightboxes, relative timestamps, gravatars and more.
The BugzillaJS add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "BugzillaJS":
· Image attachments or links to images are shown inline as thumbnails.
· View images as a lightbox.
· Turn timestamps into relative dates ("Three hours ago").
· Github commits are shown inline if linked to in the comment.
· Gravatars next to comments.
· Add a scroll bar if the text in the comment is too wide.
· Remove flags, status and blocking options (off by default).
· Remove access keys (off by default).
· Hide the first comment if there's nothing in it.
· Option to hide "nobody@" bugs from bug lists.
· Automatically select component and product for "Clone Bug" link.
· Add "new" link to depends and blocks fields
· Don't guess OS or Hardware (off by default).
Things both extensions have:
· Show all changes to the bug inline. (This is really useful.)
· Show bug status on inline history.
· Stylized comments.
· Remove "Bug" from the title, so it's easier to see the bug number with a lot of tabs.
· Rewrite the URL for "Processing Bug ___" pages.
· Firefox 18.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added an option to show inline TBPL results (thanks bgirard)
· Upgrade to jQuery 1.9
· Upgrade to Jetpack 1.13