Cmd allows you to quickly execute Firefox's built-in commands via a small keyboard-activated panel.
While many of the commands might have keyboard shortcuts, you may often not remember them.
Now I don't have to. Cmd is a handy Firefox add-on that will allow you to just type the first few characters and hit enter. This add-on does not require a browser restart.
Cmd is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "cmd":
· Launch cmd with control+shift+;. In the next release this will be configurable via a preference.
· Start typing to see matching commands.
· Hit the tab key to cycle through multiple matches (shift+tab to cycle backwards). Example: type "pre" and hit tab a bunch of times.
· Hit enter to select the current match.
· Hit escape to hide cmd without selecting a command.
· The last executed command is shown by default.
· Firefox 14.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a regression introduced in the last update - keystrokes in the cmd UI were still registering in web content.