A Firefox/SeaMonkey add-on that provides syntax highlighting for Firebug using Ace
Whilst this may be sufficient for the small command line it is not very well suited for the large command line.
Acebug is a simple Firebug extension that brings some of the awesome features of the Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor (Ace) to Firebug's large command line.
The most notable feature provided by the Acebug add-on is the syntax highlighting.
Acebug is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Syntax Highlighting for large command lline, HTML/CSS editors
- Auto completion along with hints! e.g. window.
- Load/Save to file
- Execute CoffeeScript directly in firebug console
- Execute selection
- Stream Comment
- Resource panel with support for scripts, images and stylesheets
- and of course all of the niceties of Ace:
- Drag and drop files into the large command line for editing
- Auto indentation and outdent
- Highlight matching parentheses,Highlight selected word
- Key bindings include Default, Vim and Emacs modes
- Display hidden characters
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed html edit broken with firebug 1.11