FireGestures is a lightweight and very popular mouse gestures extension for Firefox.
FireGestures enables you to execute various commands and user scripts with five types of mouse gestures:
· Rocker Gestures (Left-click with holding right-click and vice versa)
· Keypress Gestures (Mouse gesture with holding Ctrl / Shift key)
· Tab Wheel Gestures (Scrolling wheel on the tab bar)
· Mouse Gestures (Move mouse with holding right-click)
· Wheel Gestures (Scroll wheel with holding right-click)
The FireGestures add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 20.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 'Web Developer - Toggle Tools' command.
· Improved 'Save Image As' command. Now we can save HTML5 video and audio.
· Improved 'Save Image As' command. Now we can save CSS background image.
· Improved 'Go Upper Level' command. Now we can go to about:about from about:config
· Improved 'Go Upper Level' command. Now we can go to http://example.com/ from http://www.example.com/
· Fixed bug: 'Save Link As' command ignores the file name specified in Content-Disposition header.
· Fixed bug: mouse gesture fires incorrectly in Developer Tools - 3D View.
· Fixed regression: if using 'Tree Style Tab' add-on, 'Open Link in New Tab' does not open the tab as child.