Transfer files with this easy to use FTP client for your Mac
Fetch comes with a simple and intuitive used interface an can be used to upload entire websites to servers or download any type of information from a host.
- Quickly access frequently used servers by creating shortcuts
- Rename, move, delete, and change the permissions of files on the server
- Edit files on the server and have those changes uploaded back to the server automatically
- Upload only new or changed files with the Mirror command
- Create a droplet shortcut that lets you drag files to its icon to automatically connect and start uploading them
- Automate tasks using Automator and AppleScript
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Adopted OS X Mavericks code signing
- Fixed a compatibility problem with some versions of the Bulletproof FTP server
- Fixed a compatibility problem with the LIST -al command and some FTP servers
- Fixed a problem creating folders on some SFTP servers