Fetch is designed o help you transfer data over networks via the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
Fetch comes with a simple and intuitive used interface an can be used to upload entire websites to servers or download any type of information from a host.
NOTE: To buy Fetch via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Fetch":
· Quickly access frequently used servers by creating shortcuts
· Rename, move, delete, and change the permissions of files on the server
· Edit files on the server and have those changes uploaded back to the server automatically
· Upload only new or changed files with the Mirror command
· Create a droplet shortcut that lets you drag files to its icon to automatically connect and start uploading them
· Automate tasks using Automator and AppleScript
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crash connecting to some SFTP servers when the host key has changed
· Fixed a problem with -9807 errors on FTP with TLS/SSL connections
· Fixed a problem with MacBinary uploads to Rumpus and other servers with MacBinary support
· Fixed a problem with mirror downloads not deleting stray files
· Stopped invoking discrete graphics chip on newer MacBook Pros running Mountain Lion to conserve battery power