Presence is designed to help you remotely access your Mac’s hard drive contents using an iOS device.
Once setup, Presence allows you to connect to your Mac via any web browser, from virtually any internet enabled device.
Presence does not upload your content to a file sharing service: the data is shared directly and instantly from your Mac, through a simple URL.
Of course, you can password protect the share in order to make sure your data will be safe.
Here are some key features of "Presence":
· Instant sharing - no uploading
· Password protection
· Share from anywhere
· Multiple files
· Read documents
· Pass files to other apps
· Send files from other apps to your Mac
· Store files on your device
· 64-bit processor
· 20 days trial.
· 200 MB data transfer per month.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed email sending for certain non-standard providers.
· Fixed email settings discovery.