FTP Disk 1.3.1
Helps you transfer files to and from a FTP server exactly as if you were copying them between folders on your Mac
In order to maintain your Web site you surely need some kind of FTP software however not all the FTP tools available today seem to be designed with frequent uploading in mind.
Indeed, they are not always as handy as they could or should be. Actually, they all seem to copy each others. Updating files on your server can be a repetitive and boring process, and in many cases it's more trouble than it's worth. It doesn't have to be that way, however, as FTP Disk makes this whole process much more intuitive.
With FTP Disk just drag and drop your files directly on a server in the list to get them uploaded to the selected path. You can create as many servers as you need with different paths and initiate several uploads at the same time.
Of course you can also log into servers as usual, create files and folders, navigate thru directories, download and upload files, preview pictures, modify text files with the built-in editor, and change permissions.
- Detects and use your language if available.
- All-in-one interface with simultaneous views of remote and local files for easy transfers.
- Visual and interactive directory bar for easy navigation thru directories.
- High-speed multiple downloading and uploading including directly to disconnected servers.
- Support for the FTP and FTPS protocols.
- Built-in text editor to edit remote text files and remote pictures viewer.
- Support for duplicating, copying and moving files and folders.
- Advanced file permission and ownership editor.
- Complete server manager with support for unlimited favorite paths.
- Complete FTP error checking and handling.
- Detailed connection log.
- Native versions for Mac OS X (Universal) and Windows 2000/Me/NT/XP/Vista/7.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [Upg] Better path bar background hue on Yosemite.
- [Fix] Connection log no longer displays FTP commands twice.
- [Fix] Yosemite (10.10) small fixes.