Extension Test 2.15
A browser add-on that provides support for AMO editors
The Extension Test add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
- The add-on tests for a few of the harder-to-detect criteria for AMO approval, which include:
- Variables defined in the global window scope
- DOM node IDs defined in shared namespaces
- Properties added to native prototypes
- New XPCOM classes and interfaces
- Dangerous uses of setInterval, setTimeout, and XMLHttpRequest in chrome code.
- Remote documents loaded into chrome-privileged windows or iframes.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix Minefield.
- Add preference to automatically install extensions after startup for external test harness scripts.
- Minor cleanup and bug fixes.