Expiry Timestamp is a Thunderbird add-on that enables you to add Expiry Timestamps as custom SMTP headers (by tags using) for single messages stored on an IMAP server.
· User would write a "message filter" to automatically set the message expiry time to 2 days for messages from anybody with title, for example "meetings today";
· User would have another message filter to set the expiry time for messages from a mailing list to 14 days;
· User would select a single message from other about. for example, Xmas gifts and set the expiry time to 1 month.
Expiry Timestamp is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Thunderbird 3.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added quickFilter button on the toolbar for filtering message with expiry flag
· Added new search attribute - Expiration, in FilterEditor dialog. Now possible perform all actions with messages with (or without) expiration flag or with messages, which expired
· Added menuitem to list of values for 'Set expiration' action, which allow open custom dialog for set expiration timestamp more flexibility
· Fixed compatibility error with 3.1.*