Evernote Web Clipper is Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome add-on that allows you to quickly clip web content to your Evernote account.
Evernote Web Clipper adds a toolbar button and context menu option that allow you to quickly add an article, selection, URL or an entire page.
Evernote Web Clipper clips to your native Evernote desktop client by default if you have it installed on your computer.
Evernote Web Clipper is a remarkable tool to help you remember all of the great stuff you see online. Forget about bookmarks and open tabs, save the actual web page to Evernote - text, links, images and all with a few clicks.
Sending clips to Web features:
· Article clips - Click the extension when viewing a blog or news site, and it will automatically save the whole article.
· Selection clips - Highlight the text, links and images that you want to save, then click the extension.
· Full page clips - Grab the entire page with a single click.
· Clip URL - Choose the Clip URL option to grab just the website link.
The Evernote Web Clipper addon is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
NOTE: To install the Evernote Web Clipper extension for Chrome, drag and drop the downloaded .crx file onto the Chrome Extensions window.
Here are some key features of "Evernote Web Clipper":
· Clip and continue browsing without missing a beat. Web Clipper takes care of uploading your clipped articles and pages in the background.
Find what you've saved:
· Click on the Web Clipper icon to browse and search through your entire Evernote account, as well as see all the pages that you've clipped from the domain that you're currently visiting.
· Simultaneously search through your Evernote account whenever you search on Google, Bing or Yahoo. The number of Evernote results are displayed below the search bar and as a badge on the extension icon. Enable in the extension settings.
Stay signed in:
· When you check the Remember Me box, you will stay signed into your account permanently (or until you sign out using the extension). If you’re using a public computer, we recommend not checking Remember Me.
Sending Clips to desktop features:
· Simultaneous Search
· Clip selections or full pages
· Firefox 4.0b1 and later or
· Google Chrome or
· Evernote account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Refactored authentication system
· Business notebook bug fixes
· Related Result fixes on Baidu
· Smart Filing recommendation improvements