Tired of typing and retyping stock symbols over and over again on your finance websites, just because you like to have more than one source of information before you invest?
Equity Pilot helps you simplify your stock research by providing you a convenient method of accessing the most important financial information.
Equity Pilot recognizes the stock you are currently viewing and allows you to easily access information on the same stock on other financial websites (e.g. Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, etc).
Save significant time with smart links provided bythe Equity Pilot and access SEC Filings with one click.
Note: Equity Pilot is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Equity Pilot":
· recognizes over 11.000 stocks on the 20 most important financial content websites (Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, CNN Money, Bloomberg, Reuters, ...)
· newest version offers RSS feeds from marketwatch.com and fool.com that fade in and out in the browser window
· provides direct link to SEC website to gain information on insider trades and current news
· smart links to the website of the company stock you are researching (e.g. results page, company history, management etc.)
At the moment the addon recognizes stock symbols from the following websites:
· Firefox 3.0 - 7.*
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new design and layout, added social media content, more stocks