A browser extension that allows users to access various authentication and encryption features
Enigmail is free Thunderbird and SeaMonkey add-on that enables you to access the authentication and encryption features provided by GnuPG. <br /><br />In other words, Enigmail enables Thunderbird and SeaMonkey to send and receive digitally signed and/or encrypted messages using the OpenPGP standard.<br /><br />To provide the crypto-features, you must install GnuPG to. The recommended GnuPG version is 2.x since it provides gpg-agent.<br /><br />Enigmail is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.<br /><br />Detailed instructions on how to use the Enigmail add-on on your Mac are available <a href="http://enigmail.mozdev.org/documentation/quickstart.php.html">HERE</a>.<br />
- Encrypt/sign mail when sending, decrypt/authenticate received mail
- Support for inline-PGP (RFC 4880) and PGP/MIME (RFC 3156)
- Per-Account based encryption and signing defaults
- Per-Recipient rules for automated key selection, and enabling/disabling encryption and signing
- OpenPGP key management interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a bugfix release.