Endicia is a very useful application that allows you to print envelopers, mailing labels and Printable Postage labels from your Mac.
Endicia comes with a plug-in that will help you to quickly create an envelope or label for any Address Book contact by simply clicking on the address. You can also script Endicia via the command line by using the Command Line Tool.
Here are some key features of "Endicia":
· Supports March 2008 USPS Rates.
· Print Labels and Envelopes in Batches.
· Favorites to Remember Common Packages.
· Print Mailing Labels, Envelopes and Postage.
· Calculates Domestic and International Rates.
· Free Delivery Confirmation on Priority Mail.
· Built-in Support for Electronic Postal Scales.
· Endicia Insurance - Less Expensive than the Post Office.
· Interactive Shipping Log.
· Handles Certified Mail and Return Receipt.
· Active internet connection (56K modem or faster preferred), and a printer.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Due to popular request, you can now choose a different printer for your 3-part 2976-A forms than your thermal printer.
· Incorrect retail prices were being shown for First-Class Package International Service. The Commercial Base price was always charged correctly. This has been fixed.
· There should no longer be passphrase errors when doing electronic refunds from the mailing log.
· Other small fixes and improvements.