DtSQL is a powerful, professional and easy to use application that allows users to manage SQL databases.
The application can create, alter, browse and search database objects, execute SQL scripts and edit database tables. It can access most databases and can be used on all major operating systems.
DtSQL supports for Cache, DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, JDatastore, MaxDB, Mckoi, Mimer, MySQL, Oracle, Pervasive, Pointbase, Postgres, Solid, SQlite, SQL Server, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) .
Here are some key features of "DtSQL":
· Database Browser
· Database Tools
· Data Management
· SQL Tools
· SQL Builder
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support creating index, trigger and constraint in table creating function
· Moved creating connection item to the first one of the pop menu
· Display database catalog for H2 and HSQLDB
· Prompt to create a new database connection if there is no connection
· Provide the link to User's Guide in the first installtion
· Provide help on how to create database connection and where to download JDBC jar files
· Table tool bar buttons are not set properly before table data is displayed
· FireBird : display table and view information
· Column default value does not work in creating new table
· PostgresSQL : referenced keys are not correct in the foreign keys
· Creating table : the not-null is not selected when primary key option is select