DropSync 3.0.3 Build 2214
Fast folder-based syncing for the Mac
DropSync uses the powerful UNIX back up/sync tool rsync that will transfer only the parts of files that have changed, thus allowing DropSync to perform fast backups over a network.
DropSync allows you to easily setup multiple backup locations and tracks the folders or files you want to sync with them.
DropSync will also automatically generate previews of all sync actions so you can see what it is about to do before committing the changes.
- Keeps you in control:
- Gives you previews of action it's about to perform. Dive into details to see exactly which files are affected and include or exclude folders from a sync after viewing the preview.
- Fast over a network:
- Only transfers parts of files that are different between two folders. It also handles syncing to multiple destinations such as a remote host and a local USB drive simultaneously.
- Apple Scriptable:
- Setup a sync session, run and examine the preview, and then perform the final sync. All from applescript.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fixes: Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented automatic syncs from running
- General improvements: If an SFTP connection fails an info button showing a connection log is now shown