Demeter 1.5 Beta 3
Web browser based on the Shiira 1.x line of browser
Demeter is a web browser based on the Shiira 1.x line of browsers. Try Demeter and you will be amazed with this product's features.
- Keychain Access with selective password saving
- iTunes Remote Function - Control iTunes from Demeter's sidebar
- Integrated ad-blocking
- New DOM inspector (Safari Beta 3 must be installed)
- Spell Checking
- Icon set by David Hall of Pimpmyshiira
- Additional User Agent Strings
- Automatically open dmg and zip files upon successful download
- Resizable text fields (Safari Beta 3 must be installed)
- Some new interface changes to make the look a little more modern
- Ability to use Shiira 1.X bookmarks
- Leopard compatible, Jaguar supported
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This will be the final release of this code set as we move on to Demeter 2.0. IF you would like a browser like this one, please use Shiira 2.2 which is located at http://www.shiira.jp/en. It is now being updated by the developer and is the basis for Demeter 1.5. News about Demeter 2.0 can be found at http://www.hurrikenux.com/Demeter and will be available as soon as an announcement is made. Thank you for your support!
- The Page Dock feature is broken in this release to solve the crashing issue. If you wish to have the Page Dock feature intact without the crashing, please use Shiira from the link above.