The Definedoc online application contains macros and interactive tools which helps you automate the process of documenting your electronic submission datasets.
Definedoc will generate your DEFINE.PDF and DEFINE.XML files with little effort.
Here are some key features of "Definedoc":
· Automatically capture all dataset and variable attributes (i.e. PROC CONTENTS) for SAS datasets being submitted.
· Automated identification of key fields through sort order of datasets.
· Decode all coded lists through a format catalog decoder algorithm.
· Intelligent defaults of the origins of each variable by identifying matches to variables in source datasets and variables in analysis datasets.
· User friendly spreadsheet editor for updates after automated variables are captured
· Audit trail of edits and updates are made for change control of documentation.
· Reports are generated for DEFINE.PDF and DEFINE.XML or in Excel or WORD format.
· Google Chrome