Lean how to submit documentation efficiently by using this simple Google Chrome extension
Definedoc will generate your DEFINE.PDF and DEFINE.XML files with little effort.
- Automatically capture all dataset and variable attributes (i.e. PROC CONTENTS) for SAS datasets being submitted.
- Automated identification of key fields through sort order of datasets.
- Decode all coded lists through a format catalog decoder algorithm.
- Intelligent defaults of the origins of each variable by identifying matches to variables in source datasets and variables in analysis datasets.
- User friendly spreadsheet editor for updates after automated variables are captured
- Audit trail of edits and updates are made for change control of documentation.
- Reports are generated for DEFINE.PDF and DEFINE.XML or in Excel or WORD format.