Broken links are a major source of annoyance to users and can drive them away fast. DeepTrawl can help you alleviate this problem by quickly validating and displaying broken links in your HTML code.
Use DeepTrawl on a regular basis and you will be able to keep your site free of broken links and your users happy.
Here are some key features of "DeepTrawl":
DeepTrawl finds invalid links to web pages including:
· Text links
· Links activated when an image is clicked
· Client side image maps
Errors searched for include:
· HTTP error codes (404 etc.)
· Unreachable servers
· Missing Anchors (Bookmarks)
· Malformed URLs
· Links to pages with specific error text
· Deep link checker; find every broken link in your site; No more 404's & missing content.
· Check the spelling on every page with one click; present a more professional image.
· Find slow loading content & keep your site usable.
· Prevent spamming & undesirable postings; take the legwork out of forum moderation.
· Increase browser compatibility; xhtml validation checks you're adhering to the strictest web standards.
· More than a link checker: prevent common html mistakes; keep your site friendly & correct.
· Search your whole site for problems you define; find out of date information & html you no longer use.
· Be sure your website is always in great shape using timed trawls & email alerts. No broken link is left in the dark.
· Trawl websites of any size & shape with flexible scope options.
· Make sure logged in users see a great site using Form Actions; link check & QA all the content a logged in user can see.
· You can see the first few of each type of error for any website.