DavMail is a gateway that allows users to use a calendar/mail client with an exchange server.
DavMail also includes an LDAP gateway to Exchange global address book in order to provide recipient address completion in mail compose window and full calendar support with attendees free/busy display.
DavMail's main goal is to provide its users with multiple protocols suitable for proprietary exchange.
Some of these protocols are LDAP, SMTP, IMAP or POP, among others. This way, any standard compliant client can be used with Microsoft Exchange.
DavMail is a cross-platform application that was developed in order to be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Doc: update roadmap
- Doc: reference Marcin Dulak as contributor (RPM package maintainer)
- Doc: Document OSX Mavericks IMAP account creation
- Doc: improve FAQ
- Doc: Fix OSX download instructions
- Doc: Update OSX doc
- Doc: additional FAQ comment on shared calendar hierarchy
- Doc: update smtp screenshot
- Doc: update more Thunderbird screenshots
- Doc: update Lightning screenshots
- Doc: document calendar.caldav.sched.enabled in main Lightning setup doc
- Additional IMAP unit tests
- Add davmail.folderSizeLimit to UI and documentation
- Fix AbstractConnection.readContent, see https://sourceforge.net/p/davmail/bugs/538/
- SMTP: create a new davmail.smtpStripFrom boolean property to force From: header removal
- IMAP: Make flags case insensitive on append
- IMAP: improve uidNext implementation
- Italian IMAP flag translation thanks to email@example.com
- IMAP: fix 538, send capabilities untagged response to avoid timeout on large message APPEND
- IMAP: Implement davmail.fold...