Dashlane is a slick, multi-featured personal data assistant. It provides various features that help your online navigation and transactions as easy and secure as possible.
Dashlane is an application that will aid you organize and take control of your data, while making your life simpler and safer.
The Internet today can be hassling. Creating accounts, logging into websites, and checking out on e-commerce sites are now simple tasks thanks to Dashlane.
Dashlane is an intuitive and secure application, available for both Windows and OS X platforms. Dashlane is your personal data assistant. Check out this quick overview and learn what Dashlane is all about.
Here are some key features of "Dashlane":
Secure Digital Memory:
· Store addresses, phone numbers, passports, credit card info, and more in a secure vault encrypted locally on your computer, and sync them between multiple devices.
Data In Your Hands:
· All the data you enter and all the actions you take on Dashlane are entirely private, and accessible only to you – not even we can see your personal information.
· Take the express check-out lane when you securely buy on any website, and keep track of all your purchases.
Express Login and Registration:
· Automatically register for and log in to any website on the Internet. No need to come up with, remember or type in your passwords.
· No more typing your personal information ever again. All of it is just a click away, stored safely for your use.
· Manage all your web accounts at once and know where you are safe and where you are not.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Made the update process smoother. After today, Dashlane will update quietly in the background. Once the update is complete, you’ll get a simple notification letting you know what’s new in the app!
· Added autofill preferences to give you better control over Dashlane’s autofill. You can now enable/disable autofill on certain websites and even entire domains, right from within the browser extension!
· Significant improvements to speed and memory usage, so Dashlane is faster and lighter!
· Compatibility with Firefox 20!
· Smoother data import process, including CSVs and credential notes.
· Improved autologin & autofill on sites that have two and three-step verification.
· Clicking the impala in a web field toggles Dashlane pop-ups.
· Ability to manually unflag a credential in the Security Dashboard.
· Ability to disable the confirmation before logging out. Go to “Tools > Preferences > Security”.