Cyberduck is a powerful and easy to use FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage and Rackspace Cloud Files browser.
Cyberduck provides support for multiple connections, as well as drag and drop, which is very useful for transferring files between server and client.
The transfer queue allows you to keep track of the pending file transfers. It allows you to resume both downloads and uploads.
Local files can be synchronized with server files. Cyberduck includes support for system technologies such as the Keychain, Rendezvous and AppleScript.
Cyberduck also integrates with external editors such as SubEthaEdit, BBEdit, TextMate and others.
Here are some key features of "Cyberduck":
· Connect to multiple servers
· Edit files with your preferred editor
· Distribute your content using cloud technology
· Browse Amazon S3 with ease
· Bookmark files, history and Bonjour services
· Browse files and web URLs
· Download and upload files
· Sync files
· Growl support
· SSH authentication
· Archive files remotely over SSH
· Integrates with system technologies
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Bugfix] Change bandwidth limit (#7189)
· [Bugfix] Always asks for permsission to access Keychain (10.6)