CookieMan Context adds a context menu to Firefox's cookie manager and permissions dialogs.
Based on the original Cookie Extras extension by Dave Townsend, this extension adds a context menu to Firefox's cookie manager and cookie exceptions list.
CookieMan Context is allowed to store cookies on the site.
Note: The CookieMan Context addon is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "CookieMan Context":
· Allow - allows the site to store cookies
· Session - allows the site to store cookies until you exit Firefox, at which time they will expire
· Block - removes the site's cookies and it will not be allowed to store future cookies
· Copy web site address - copies the selected web site's address to the clipboard
· Delete - removes the cookie(s) stored by the selected site
· Firefox 1.5 to 4.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed homepage link in About window.