Cognician aims to be a thought processor. To be more exact, Cognician is an application that automates complex intellectual tasks by asking you thought-provoking questions.
Cognician groups questions in packages that are called cogs. You can download free and pro cogs from the Cog Store.
Cogs are conversational guides made up of a series of concepts that provide an agenda for what to think about. If reading a book is like listening to a monologue, then using a cog is like having a dialogue with the author.
This means you can apply the ideas in a cog directly to whatever you want to think about.
Note: Cognician is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Cognician":
· Interact with an author's ideas in Q&A style. Apply them to your own challenges using one or many cogs and capture your thoughts as you go.
· Create your own cogs with our cog builder and share them in our store. Convert your existing works or create new ones. Or even just use Cognician to think with. Learn more
· Sell your old content in a new form. Bring your authors' works into an exciting new digital space with more richness and greater reach. Learn more
· Give your staff access to expert knowledge just in time. Cognician can guide them through nearly any complex process, from a brainstorm to writing a report. Learn more
· Brainstorm ideas, plan strategies, write briefs and much more. Cognician guides you to think systematically through business challenges so you always have expert support. Learn more
· More information coming soon.
· Write better essays. Complete your assignments faster. Study in a meaningful way by learning to ask the questions that make you an "A" student. Learn more
· Use cogs to help you think through research or write papers. Make cogs for assignments for your students. Even get your students to make their own cogs.
· Adobe AIR
· Cognician account