eZDebug Helper is a Google Chrome add-on that provides suppoft for developers in debugging eZPublish websites.
The goal of eZDebug Helper is to process default debug information provided by eZPublish and allow developer to easily interact with them.
eZDebug Helper is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
NOTE: eZDebug Helper requires specific eZPublish configuration. All installation details are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "eZDebug Helper":
· List of all debug messages, errors and warnings. Color-coded and easy to filter. New messages are highlighted to be easily distinguishable.
· SQL queries have syntax highlighted
· Only part of each debug message is shown by default in order to keep list of messages clear and readable. Clicking on selected message shows its full contents.
· Color-coded (division on templates used in and ) list of all templates used on page.
· Clicking on selected template highlights all its uses on the current website.
· Settings page allowing to customize the extension
· Google Chrome