FakingSiri is a fun Google Chrome add-on that imitates the Siri robot voice.
Note: Only works with English, make sure your browser's language is set as English.
Here are few Example voice commands:
· Ask for Time, like time in New Delhi.
· Ask for Person, like who is steve jobs.
· Ask math, like multiply 1234 by 786.
· Ask to add something in your todo!
· Ask for temperature, like What is the temperature in Boston?
· You can Ask for a joke!
· Say show me , to open a webpage.
· Ask me to play music, like play katy perry
· Just say Play (to play current top trending music)
FakingSiri is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Google Chrome