DownloadAll is a handy Google Chrome add-on that enables you to easily handle your downloads.
You will be able to view details about your downloads from the Downloads window, pause/stop/resume downloads and add multiple links for batch downloading.
DownloadAll is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
NOTE: To install the DownloadAll extension, drag and drop the downloaded .crx file onto the Chrome Extensions window.
Here are some key features of "DownloadAll":
· Downloading multiple files at once
· Pause and resume downloads
· Add downloads manually
· Change the download location
· Context menu items
· Trigger multiple downloads at the same time
· Download via Proxy server
· Download via multiple fragments
· Configure mirror server URLs
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Left click to download files,Added new window to add more urls at a time. Based on user feedback.