Deezer + is a handy Google Chrome for Deezer listeners: it adds Wikipedia searches, Lyrics, Last.fm Scrobbling, Live Messenger "now playing" and notifications.
Basically, Deezer + extends Deezer's capabilities.
Deezer + is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Deezer +":
· Scrobble your plays from Deezer to Last.fm;
· Display the Wikipedia article of the artist you are listening;
· Display the lyrics of the song;
· Display notifications on your desktop;
· Customize the display of the site;
· Control playback from any page;
· Share what you listen on Windows Live Messenger. (Windows only)
Playback control via the address bar:
Type "d+" (for Deezer+) followed by a space and one of the following command:
· *"play" or "p" to play
· *"stop" or "s" to stop/pause the song
· *"prev" or "pp" to play the previous track
· *"next" or "n" to play the next track
Control via keyboard media keys (Play/Pause, Stop, Previous, Next):
· Only when Chrome is the active application, and when there is a Deezer tab.
· Google Chrome