Chromium browser automation is a free Google Chrome add-on designed to help people with some of their daily routine work.
Chromium browser automation provides a collection of ready useful functions that will help you to solve issues such as:
· Filling annoying forms
· Passing long registration forms to do simple test.
· Like alll posts of your pages or groups, adding friends to your promotional account
· navigation to your favorite content
· and more
Chromium browser automation is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Chromium browser automation utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "Chromium browser automation":
· Ability to automate chrome browser
· Ability to setup step-by-step code injections from Extensions popup interface.
· Ability to Record interactions in the chrome browser and playing them.
· Projects saving in browser's local storage.
· Step by step code injection.
· Ability of projects import and export.
· Ability of using CBA ready functions.
· Ability to write your own code that will have access to web page's DOM.
· And much more
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented new clipboard object that holds data during chrome process
· placeholder got deprecated, instead new placeholder implemented for change action
· changed copy action logic now copy action write data into clipboard object - clipboard["copy"]
· new clipboard function implemented for accessing clipboard object
· Fixed bug with project renaming
· Several improvements implemented