Black Menu is a very handy Google Chrome add-on that will allow you to quickly access every popular Google service from a sleek toolbar menu.
Watch YouTube videos, check your GMail inbox, view your Google Calendar events (and much more) directly from Black Menu.
Black Menu is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Note: to install Black Menu, drag and drop the extension file onto the Extensions window.
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added unread counts for Google+, Gmail and google Reader
· Added Settings Menu
· Added a setting to toggle the unread count for Google+, Gmail and Google Reader
· Added a setting to hide the Black Bar on every google website
· Added settings to change the source and target language in the translate menu
· Added settings to change the default location, maptype, and traffic mode in the maps menu.
· Added settings to change the news edition, and to configure the news page to your needs.
· Added settings to change whether the calendar menu should show empty days or not. and whether the tasks panel should be expanded by default or not.
· Added a setting to change what sort of documents should be shown in the drive menu.
· Redesigned youtube menu
· Redesigned news and reader menu
· Some other design tweaks for the drive, translate and maps menus.
· Updated the icons for adwords, app engine, (thanks to Michael Cook), google sites, dashboard and google settings in the more menu.
· Gmail Compose can now open in a popu...