WebKit based web browser for the Mac
So - why another one? Because browsing should be about finding - not searching. Finding websites, content, bookmarks and pages stored for reading later…
Browser is a work in progress and written by a single person with a cat. And because cats unfortunately don't have thumbs - guess who is doing all the coding? Thus it does contain small bugs. Period.
- Tag it, baby:
- Tired of searching for bookmarks? Need your brain for more important tasks than remembering URLs?
- And because sometimes a tag isn't enough - Browser also allows to make use of comments…
- That's why Browser allows to tag bookmarks and directly open them by simply searching for such a tag.
- Drobox enabled:
- All bookmarks, all pages stored for later reading are automatically available on all your Macs. Incl. all your tags and comments…
- 12345 Fail:
- And because we all use such risky passwords, Browser will store secure ones for you. And you only have to remember a single one…
- But wouldn't it be great to actually have the complete history on all Macs available as well? Guess what…
- Lots more:
- Google Suggestions
- Queued Downloads
- Porn Private Mode
- Keyboard Navigation
- Lion Fullscreen, actually usable